Please follow the below steps to remove an integration from one of your Campaigns:
1) Log in to your OptiMonk account at app.optimonk.com
2) Select Campaigns on the left, then select the Campaign you wish to edit.
3) Scroll down to Settings summary. You will find the Integrations used by your Campaign at the bottom.
4) Click on Edit settings next to Settings summary to edit the Integrations.
5) You will find the Integrations under Where would you like to send the subscribers and campaign data?
6) To delete an Integration, hover your mouse over the Integration you wish to delete, and select the "X" icon.
If you wish to delete an Integration globally, for all of your Campaigns, click on Add new integration.
First, you will see a list of your saved Integrations that you can use for your selected Campaign. Here you can delete an Integration from your OptiMonk account, which will remove the Integration from all of the Campaigns where it is used.
To delete an Integration, click the "X" icon next to its name.
Please note that you will only see the Integrations that you can use for the selected Campaign. If your Campaign does not have input fields (name, email address, etc.), then you will only see the Webhook integration.
To delete a different Integration, select a Campaign that has input fields for name or email address, for example.
That's it! If you need any further assistance, please let us know at email@example.com and we would be happy to help :)