Integrating Omnisend with OptiMonk allows you to send your leads to Omnisend and convert them into valuable customers with their powerful email marketing system. It may come handy if you run marketing campaigns on a regular basis so that the subscribers who signed up via OptiMonk will also get news about your upcoming promotions and news.
To set up integration with Omnisend please follow these steps:
- Log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/
- Select Campaigns on the left, then select the Campaign you wish to set up with Omnisend:
- Click on Edit settings on the right-hand side:
- Click on Add new integration under Add integration:
- Select Omnisend from the list that appears:
- You will need the API key from your Omnisend account to integrate with OptiMonk. Open a new browser tab or window and log in to your Omnisend account.
Click on your icon in the top right corner, then select Store settings:
- Select API keys under Integrations & API:
- If you do not have any API keys yet, select Create API Key:
- Select This API key will only allow to add new subscribers option, then give a name to the API key and click Save:
- Click on the Copy icon next to your API key:
Copy your API Key and then go to the browser tab or window with your OptiMonk dashboard and paste it into the API Key field:
- You will be able to set up field bindings in the next window:
You will see the available input fields on your Campaign, which you can connect with the input fields on your Omnisend form.
You can send a 'Welcome' email by Omnisend when a visitor has subscribed. Please note, to use this feature you need an Omnisend Premium package.
- Click Done and Next in the top right corner to finalize the changes.
That's it! Now, whenever a visitor signs up through the OptiMonk campaign you configured, they will be automatically added to your list at Omnisend.