Integrating Moosend with OptiMonk allows you to send your leads to Moosend and convert them into customers with their powerful email marketing system.
To setup integration with Moosend please follow these steps:
- Login to your OptiMonk admin dashboard at OptiMonk.com and click on the Settings button next to the campaign you would like to use for integration.
On smaller screen sizes, you will see a menu button, click on Settings in the menu that appears.
- This will take you to your Campaign Settings page for that campaign. Scroll down to find the heading Integrations and click on the discursive arrow next to: Where would you like to keep the list of subscribers?
- By default, your subscribers are stored in the internal database of your OptiMonk account. To store new subscribers in another email, newsletter, or CRM system, click on ‘Set up’ next to External System.
- Select Moosend from the list that appears.
Now you have to retrieve your API key from Moosend to establish a connection with OptiMonk. Open a new browser window or tab and login to your Moosend account. Then go to Account -> Api Key.
- If you already have an API key, copy it into the corresponding field in your OptiMonk dashboard, and press the ‘Test’ button. If you don’t have an API key yet, click on the ‘Generate New API key’button at Moosend to create one. Then, copy and paste into the field in your OptiMonk dashboard, and press the ‘Test’ button.
- After the connection is established, more options will appear for configuring your integration with Moosend.
- You can select the List, where your subscribers will be added. You can select the fields in the list, where the firstname, lastname and source will be added. The value you provide in the ‘Source field text’ will be transmitted to the ‘Source’ field.
That's it! Now, whenever a visitor signs up through the OptiMonk campaign you configured, they will be automatically added to your list at Moosend.