Integrating Mailjet with OptiMonk allows you to gather leads with OptiMonk and use Mailjet’s powerful email marketing tools to connect with your subscribers. It may come handy if you run marketing campaigns on a regular basis so that the subscribers who signed up via OptiMonk will also get news about your upcoming promotions and news.
To set up the integration between OptiMonk and Mailjet, please follow these steps:
1. First, please log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/login/en
2. Select Campaigns on the left menu, then select the Campaign you wish to set up with Mailjet:
3. Click on Edit settings on the right-hand side:
4. Click on Add new integration under Add integration:
5. Select Mailjet from the list of available integrations:
6. You will see the following window:
7. You will need to get the API key and Secret key from your Mailjet account. To do so, please log in to your Mailjet account in a new browser window, and click on your icon in the top right corner. Select the Account settings menu to continue:
8. Select Master API Key & Sub API key management:
9. You will see the API and the Secret keys. Copy the keys into their respective fields in your OptiMonk account:
Give a name to the integration, then click Done.
10. On the last screen of the setup, you will be able to select a list in your Mailjet account where you want to send the subscriber data from the OptiMonk Campaign. You can also set up input field bindings, which means that you can associate the input fields of your Campaign with the fields of your Mailjet form:
11. Once you are done, click Done and Next in the top right corner to finalize the changes:
That's it! :) Now, whenever a visitor signs up through the OptiMonk campaign you configured, they will be automatically added to your list at Mailjet.