Integrating Interspire with OptiMonk allows you to gather leads with OptiMonk and use Interspire’s powerful email marketing, ecommerce and content management tools to connect with your subscribers.
To set up integration with Interspire please follow these steps:
- Login to your OptiMonk admin dashboard at OptiMonk.com and click on the Settings button next to the campaign you would like to use for integration.
On smaller screen sizes, you will see a menu button, click on Settings in the menu that appears.
- This will take you to your Campaign Settings page for that campaign. Scroll down to find the heading Integrations and click on the discursive arrow next to: Where would you like to keep the list of subscribers?
- By default, your subscribers are stored in the internal database of your OptiMonk account. To store new subscribers in another email, newsletter, or CRM system, click on ‘Set up’ next to External System.
- Select Interspire from the list that appears.
- To integrate with OptiMonk, you will need to retrieve your XML API URL, Username and Token at Interspire. To do so, please open a new tab or browser window, and login to your Interpsire account. In the top right corner click on ‘Users & Groups’ and select ‘View User Accounts’ from the list that appears.
- Locate your account in the list that appears and click on the ‘Edit’ button at the right end of the row.
- Choose the ‘Advanced User Settings’ tab. Make sure the box next to ‘Yes, allow this user to use the XML API’ is checked. If not, check this box, then click on the ‘Save’ button. Once you have enabled the XML API, you will see the XML Path, Username and Token listed. Copy and paste the XML Path into the field labeled ‘XML API URL’ at OptiMonk. Then, copy and paste the XML Username and Token into their appropriate fields.
- Once you’ve entered the information in your OptiMonk dashboard, click on the link button to test the connection. After you’ve integrated Interspire with your OptiMonk account, select the List at Interpsire where your subscribers will be added. You can also select the fields in your Interspire list, where the ‘firstname’, ‘lastname’ and ‘source’ will be added. Once you’ve confirmed the settings, scroll to the top of the Campaign Settings page in your OptiMonk Dashboard and click on ‘Save and Edit’ to save your settings.
That's it! Now, whenever a visitor signs up through the OptiMonk campaign you configured, they will be automatically added to your list at Interspire.