You can upgrade/downgrade your plan anytime you want within your account (the process is similar to the first plan purchase process)
For upgrading/downgrading your plan, please follow the below instructions:
- Sign in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/ and click on your icon in the bottom left corner
- Click on the Upgrade plan option, then click on Select under the plan that you would like to upgrade/downgrade to
- The plan will update automatically after clicking on Select and you will be charged for the price difference between the two plans on your next bill.
- There is a difference in the domain limit between the different plans, which you can check at https://www.optimonk.com/plans-and-pricing. If you downgrade your plan, you might need to disable a few domains. You can select the active domains at any time in the Settings / Domains page of your account:
- You can also revert back to the free plan if you want to. You will be able to use your account with the limits of the free plan as usual. The free plan has no expiry date.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org