The Infusionsoft integration with OptiMonk allows you to have subscribers added to your Infusionsoft mailing list when they fill out an OptiMonk popup form.
To set up integration with Infusionsoft please follow these steps:
1. Log into the Admin page of Infusionsoft and find your account listed under Your Accounts.
2. Copy the name the first part of the URL for your account and paste it in the Name of application field in your OptiMonk interface.
In this example, you would type in: dw205
3. Go to Admin > Settings in your Infusionsoft account.
4. Under Application Settings, choose Application
5. Scroll down to find the API Section. Create an API Passphrase.
6. Then, copy the value of the Encrypted Key and paste it in the API key field in your OptiMonk interface. The Encrypted Key is a long string of letters and numbers, for example: 7b8f951cfb604bcd87ab507d5b55bace
7. Now, click on Test in your OptiMonk interface to confirm the settings are working.
To collect your subscribers from OptiMonk in one list at Infusionsoft, follow these steps:
1. Log into the Admin page of Infusionsoft Under Application Settings, choose General and then Under Custom Fields, choose Contact from the drop-down menu and click on Go.
3. Choose the value Field from the drop-down menu and click on Add.
4. Type the Name of the new field and save it using the Save this Field
5. Click on View the field database names (for the API) and then copy the value of the field from the Database Name column and paste it in the Source field name on the OptiMonk Admin page. After that, if somebody subscribes, the value OptiMonk will appear in this field.
In case you’d like to tag your subscribers you can add more tags too. You can easily choose from the default tags on your OptiMonk page and if they don’t satisfy your needs, you can even create new ones. Here’s how:
1. Use the top menu to go to CRM > Settings
2. Click on Tags, found on the left side
3. Click on Add Tag
4. Fill in the input fields, choose Customer Tags in the Category field and then click on Add Tag(s).
5. Click on Refresh on the admin page of OptiMonk to see the newly added tags. You can choose multiple tags by pressing and holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard and then clicking with your mouse on each tag you want to include.
That's it! Now, anytime a visitor signs up on your OptiMonk popup, they will be automatically added to the Infusionsoft list you've selected.