1. Log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/login/en, then click on your Profile, then Settings in the bottom left corner:
2. Look for the Insert code option under the Account panel:
3. If you have multiple domains, you need to select the domain at first on which you want to use Optimonk.
4. After you select the domain, you have several options to install the OptiMonk code based on the e-commerce platform you use or you can insert it into a custom website. Choose Custom website.
5. Choose I can insert the code here.
❗If you do not have a Developer who can assist you with inserting the code, please click on the Ask us for help button and we will insert it for you.
If you have access to the admin of your site and you would like to insert the code yourself, make sure that you put the code before the </head> tag and after the <head> tag anywhere, similarly to Google Analytics code.
❗Please note: you only need to include the code once.
That's it! If you need any further help or have additional questions, please let us know at email@example.com and we would be more than happy to assist you :)