The AWeber integration with OptiMonk allows you to have subscribers added to your AWeber mailing list when they fill out an OptiMonk popup form. It may come in handy if you run marketing campaigns on a regular basis so that the subscribers who signed up via OptiMonk will also hear about your upcoming promotions and news.
Follow the next steps to connect AWeber and your OptiMonk account:
1. First, please log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/login/en
2. Select Campaigns on the left menu, then select the Campaign you wish to set up with AWeber:
3. Click on Edit settings on the right-hand side:
4. Click on Add new integration under Add integration:
5. Select AWeber from the list of available integrations:
6. You will see the following window:
Give a name to your integration then click Authenticate.
7. You need to log in to your AWeber account to authorize the integration. Please fill out your AWeber account login details on the next screen, then click Allow Access to do so:
You will be redirected to your OptiMonk account, where you can select a list from your AWeber account to use for the integration:
Select a list from the dropdown menu then click Done. The details of the visitors who subscribe to your OptiMonk Campaign will be forwarded to this list.
8. On the next screen you can associate the input fields of your OptiMonk Campaign and the field identifiers in your selected AWeber list. The available options will depend on the input fields of your OptiMonk Campaign and the fields in your selected AWeber list:
You can learn more about the available input fields for your OptiMonk Campaign in this article: Gather Feedback - Form Fields Management With OptiMonk
9. Once you are ready, click Done and Next in the top right corner to save the changes:
That's it! :) If you need any further help or have any questions, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist :)