HubSpot’s marketing platform is a great tool for reaching out to the subscribers you
receive through OptiMonk. Follow these steps to integrate HubSpot with OptiMonk to
enjoy the best of both worlds.
1. Within the Integration section, choose "Where would you like to keep the list of subscribers?". Within the "External System, click on SetUp to select Hubspot"
2. You may be required to sign-in to your HubSpot account. Then, copy the API
key from this page and paste it in the proper field on the admin page of
OptiMonk. Click on ‘Test’ to confirm it’s working. You’re all set.
In case you’d like to add the subscribers you receive from OptiMonk to a specific list
at HubSpot you can do so by following these steps. Get started by creating a new list:
1. Sign in to your HubSpot admin page and click on ‘Contacts’ and then on ‘Lists’
from the drop-down menu that appears.
2. Click on ‘Create new list’
3. Provide a name for your list, choose ‘Static list’
4. Click on ‘Save list’, and then go back to your admin page at OptiMonk and
click on ‘Refresh’ to refresh the drop down menu. Choose the list you want to
send your OptiMonk subscribers.
In case you’d like to mark the subscribers you receive from OptiMonk as part of a list
that contains multiple sources, you can do so by creating a custom field:
1. Sign in to your HubSpot account and choose ‘Contacts’ and then ‘Leads
scoring’ from the drop down menu that appears.
2. Click on the ‘Contact settings’ link on the left side.
3. Click on ‘Create a new property’. Please note, you must create this new field in
the Contact Information or Conversion Information group.
4. After clicking on ‘Yes’, go back to your admin page at OptiMonk and click on
‘Refresh’ to refresh the list of fields. Choose the field you created at HubSpot
and then provide the value to be transmitted to the field, ie – “OptiMonk” or
“Summer Ad Campaign”. Click on ‘Ok’ to save your settings.