You can easily integrate OptiMonk with Act-On and use their marketing tools to interact with OptiMonk by following these steps. It may come handy if you run marketing campaigns on a regular basis, so that the subscribers who signed up via OptiMonk will also get news about your upcoming promotions and news.
To start, please follow the next steps:
- In your Campaign Settings page on OptiMonk Integrations segment, choose Act-On from the menu. Enter your Act-On username and password. Don’t worry, we don’t store your Act-On password information, we only use this for authentication. Once you’ve entered your information, click on the Done button.
- In case you’ve already created lists before, you can choose a list from the List Name drop-down menu. Any subscribers to this campaign will be added to this list.
- In your Act-On account, Click on Contacts and then Standard Field Names from Your account menu that appears.
- You can use a field which has been created before, or you can create a new field to store the value ’OptiMonk’. Once you have the field you want to use, copy the name of the field.
- Paste the name into the Source Field Name field on the admin page at OptiMonk.
This is how a subscriber from OptiMonk will appear in your list at Act-On. Note in particular the Source column: