Integrating VerticalResponse with OptiMonk is a great way to use their powerful marketing platform to make the most of the subscribers you receive from your OptiMonk campaigns. It may come handy if you run marketing campaigns on a regular basis, so that the subscribers who signed up via OptiMonk will also get news about your upcoming promotions and news.
By selecting the Vertical Response in the integrations you will see the following:
- A popup window will appear. Enter the email address and passwordyou’re your VerticalResponse account and click on ‘Sign In’.
- Your information will be authenticated and the popup window will automatically close. Click ‘OK’ on the OptiMonk admin page to save the settings.
You can add the subscribers you receive from OptiMonk to a specific list on VerticalResponse. In case you don’t have a list at VerticalResponse or want to create a new list for your OptiMonk subscribers, start by creating a new list:
- Sign in to your admin page at VerticalResponse and click on the ‘Contacts’ link on the top of the page.
- Click on the ‘+’ button next to the ‘E-mail lists’ field.
- Name your list and click on ‘Next’.
- Back on your admin page at OptiMonk, choose VerticalResponse from the drop down menu. Now you can choose the list from the drop-down menu and click on ‘OK’ to save the settings. Your subscribers will now be collected in the chosen list you created in the system at VerticalResponse.
In case you’d like to add a custom field to the subscriber information to mark the subscribers you get from OptiMonk in a list with has many sources, you can also do so by following these steps to create a new field
- Go to your admin page of VerticalResponse and click on your Profile in the top right and then click on Custom Fields in the drop-down menu that appears
- Enter the name of the new custom field and save the settings
- Back on your admin page at OptiMonk, click on the ‘Refresh’ button to refresh the list of custom fields, and then choose the custom field and provide the value to be transmitted, ie – “OptiMonk” or “Summer Ad Campaign”. Click on ‘Ok’ to save the settings