Share account is a new function in your OptiMonk Dashboard that gives you the ability to share your OptiMonk account with other OptiMonk users. After you share your account, the OptiMonk users you have authorized can login through their profile to manage your account.
People you share your account with CAN modify your campaigns, including creating, changing, deleting, and updating your campaigns. People you share your account with CANNOT modify personal data, including password, billing address, subscription package and account sharing.
To share your OptiMonk account
1. To use the Share account function, login to your OptiMonk Dashboard.
2. Click on the email address in the top right corner of the page and choose the Share account option from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. A popup will appear. Please enter the email address of the OptiMonk user you wish to share your account with. Then click on the Share button.
4. The email address of the OptiMonk user you added will appear in a list. In case their email address does not show up in the list, please check the email address and confirm with the person you are authorizing that this is the email address for their OptiMonk account. You can stop sharing your account with specific OptiMonk users by clicking the Delete button next to their email address in the list.
To access another OptiMonk account that has been shared with you
1. Login to your OptiMonk Dashboard, click on the email address in the top right corner and choose Shared accounts from the drop-down menu that appears.
2. This will take you to the Account shares page. Click the Login button next to the account you would like to manage.
3. After you login to the shared account, your OptiMonk Dashboard will appear the same as if you were logged into your own account. A Back to agency account button is displayed in the top right corner of the page which allows you to return to your account.
4. Please note: shared accounts do not have access to personal data, including password, billing address, subscription package and account sharing. These options are removed from the menu when you are logged into a shared account.