You can integrate OptiMonk with CleverReach and create and send professional emails using their system to the subscribers that you receive from OptiMonk
- Sign in to your CleverReach account choose Account from the left column menu, then click on Extras and click on API in the drop down menu that appears.
- In case you’d like to use an existing API key, then please jump to step 3.
a.) In case you haven’t created an API key yet, then you can generate one by clicking on the Create API Key button in the top right corner of the API keys page.
b.) Enter the purpose of use, then choose the value Read and write rights from the drop down menu and click on the Save button.
- Copy the API key
- Paste it in the API Key field on the admin page of OptiMonk.
- Choose the list from the Name of list drop down menu that you’d like to forward the subscribers from OptiMonk to.
- In case you only want subscribers who have provided an existing email address to be forwarded to your CleverReach system, you need to turn on the Double opt-in function on the admin page of OptiMonk. Then choose the form from the Form name drop-down menu. Please note, this should be the form that you have already chosen on the admin page of CleverReach.
This is what the subscriber information will look like at CleverReach after a visitor signs up through one of your campaigns at OptiMonk. Note in particular the Source field