The GetResponse integration with OptiMonk allows you to have subscribers added to your GetResponse mailing list when they fill out an OptiMonk popup form. It may come handy if you run marketing campaigns on a regular basis, so that the subscribers who signed up via OptiMonk will also get news about your upcoming promotions and news.
To start, please follow the next steps:
- Login to your GetResponse account click on My account and choose Account Details from the drop down menu.
- Choose GetResponse API from the left sidebar menu and click on Copy on the right of the API.
- Then paste it into the API key field in your OptiMonk campaign settings for GetResponse integration:
- On the GetResponse website, click on Web Forms and choose Web Forms List from the drop down menu.
- Create a new campaign with a name you would like.
- Then Create a custom Field
- Create a source that will be used to identify all leads generated from OptiMonk.
Then Add Source to your list and for the Source Value: Enter optimonk
- You can now save your settings and start generating leads.