Using OptiMonk with Active Campaign is a great way to leverage beautiful email campaigns to engage the subscribers you receive using OptiMonk.It takes only few easy steps in order to forward your subscribers' data from OptiMonk to Actice Campaign. Follow the next steps in order to connect Active Campaign and your OptiMonk campaign(s):
- Sign in to your account at Active Campaign and click on Settings in the bottom-left corner:
- Click on the ‘Developer’ tab.
- Copy the ‘API URL’ and paste it into the API URL field in your admin page at OptiMonk. Then, copy the ‘API Key’ and paste it into the API key field in your admin page at OptiMonk. To do this, log in to your OptiMonk account, select Campaigns on the left, then select the Campaign you wish to edit, and select Edit settings:
- On the next page, select Add new integration under Add integration:
- Select Active Campaign from the list:
- Copy and paste the respective fields from your Active Campaign account to your OptiMonk account:
It should look something like this:
- Click done and you will see the Integration settings:
Here, you can associate the input fields of your OptiMonk Campaign and the field identifiers in your Active Campaign account.
Once you are done, click Done and Next in the top right corner to finalize the changes.