Integrating Mailigen with OptiMonk allows you to send your leads to Mailigen and convert them into valuable customers with their powerful email marketing system. It may come handy if you run marketing campaigns on a regular basis, so that the subscribers who signed up via OptiMonk will also get news about your upcoming promotions and news.
To setup integration with Mailigen please follow these steps:
- Go to the Campaigns -> Click on the campaigns -> Scroll towards the Integrations -> Select Mailigen from the list that appears.
- You will need the API key from your Mailigen account to integrate with OptiMonk. Open a new tab or window in your web browser and login to your Mailigen account. Click on the ‘Settings’ icon that looks like a gear symbol in the upper-right corner, and then choose ‘API Keys’ to go to the API Key page. In the event that you don’t have any existing API Keys, click on the ‘Add a key’ button to generate an API key. Copy your API Key, then return to the tab or window in your web browser with your OptiMonk dashboard, and paste it into the API Key field. Press the ‘Test Connection’ button to confirm the settings are working correctly.
- After the connection is established, more options will appear in your OptiMonk dashboard for configuring your integration with Mailigen.
- You can select:
- the List, where your leads will be added at Mailigen.
- the First name field, where the value of the first name will be added.
- the Last name field, where the value of the last name will be added.
- the Source URL field, where the URL of the source site will be added.
- the Source field, the value that will be transmitted to the Source field at Mailigen. The default value "OptiMonk" will be transmitted if this field is empty.
That's it! Now, whenever a visitor signs up through the OptiMonk campaign you configured, they will be automatically added to your list at Mailigen.