You can easily integrate OptiMonk with your Joomla website by following the instruction described below. The step-by-step guide is going to introduce you which actions to take in order to implement OptiMonk on your website successfully. You’ll be able to set it up in no time to your site and then getting started with creating and optimizing your OptiMonk campaigns.
Here's how to integrate your OptiMonk account on your Joomla site.
1. Login to your Joomla Admin dashboard.
2. Click on System, then go to the Global Configuration page.
3. Change the Default Editor type to "Editor - CodeMirror" on the Site page.
4. Click on the Extensions, then go to the Modules page
5. Click on the New button to create a new module. Then select the Custom type.
Congratulations, you're all set! Please note, if you would like to use cart segmentation with Joomla, then you have to develop it. More information here.