The HubSpot integration with OptiMonk allows you to have subscribers added to your HubSpot mailing list when they fill out an OptiMonk popup form.
In this article, you’ll learn about:
1. Why you should use HubSpot integration?
The HubSpot integration with OptiMonk allows you to have subscribers added to your HubSpot mailing list when they fill out an OptiMonk popup form. It may come in handy if you run marketing campaigns on a regular basis so that the subscribers who signed up via OptiMonk will also get news about your upcoming promotions and news.
2. How to integrate step-by-step HubSpot with OptiMonk
1) First, please log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/login/en
2) Select Campaigns on the left menu, then select the Campaign you wish to set up with HubSpot.
3) Click on Edit settings on the right-hand side.
4) Click on Add new integration under the "Where you would like to send the subscribers and campaign data" section.
5) Select HubSpot from the list of available integrations.
6) You will see the following window.
7) Connect your HubSpot account by clicking on the "HubSpot authentication" button.
8) You will be redirected to your HubSpot account where you need to select the HubSpot account you would like to connect to OptiMonk. After selecting it, please click on the “Choose Account” button.
9) On the next page, click on the “Connect app” button. Then you will be redirected back to Optimonk.
10) Give the integration a name, then click Next to continue.
11) On the next page, you will need to select the list from your HubSpot account, where you want to send the data of the subscribers.
12. To finish the integration settings, OptiMonk gives you the option to select and check Field mapping. Here you can find all data from your OptiMonk campaign that you can transfer to your HubSpot account. For every input field on your OptiMonk campaign, you can assign a field in your HubSpot list. Once you have linked the corresponding fields, the data from your OptiMonk campaign will be transferred to the right place in your HubSpot list.
13) You can also send additional data by using the static fields. This means, that you will need to add a specific (static) value in the Custom values column and select a HubSpot field, to which you will want to assign this. Once this is done, this value will be always sent to that HubSpot field every time someone subscribes.
💡 For example, you can enter here "OptiMonk", so then you will always know that these subscribers are coming from your OptiMonk campaign. The campaign name and the URL of the campaign filling can also be forwarded to HubSpot.
14) Once you are ready, click Done and Next in the top right corner to finalize the changes. OptiMonk will automatically Sync the data of the new subscribers from your selected Campaign.
✉️ If you need any further help or have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we would be happy to assist you :)