The Hubspot integration with OptiMonk allows you to have subscribers added to your Hubspot mailing list when they fill out an OptiMonk popup form. It may come handy if you run marketing campaigns on a regular basis so that the subscribers who signed up via OptiMonk will also get news about your upcoming promotions and news.
To set up the integration between OptiMonk and Hubspot, please follow these steps:
1. First, please log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/login/en
2. Select Campaigns on the left menu, then select the Campaign you wish to set up with Hubspot:
3. Click on Edit settings on the right-hand side:
4. Click on Add new integration under Add integration:
5. Select Hubspot from the list of available integrations:
You will see the following window:
6. You will need to get the API key from your Hubspot account. To do so, please log in to your Hubspot account in a new browser window, and click on the gear icon in the top right corner, then select API Key under Integrations:
7. If you do not have an API Key yet, click on Create Key:
8. Once you have the API Key, click on Copy:
9. We will need to paste this key into the respective field in your OptiMonk account, then click Done:
10. On the next page, you will need to select the list from your Hubspot account, where you want to send the data of the subscribers:
You will also have the option to associate the input fields of your Campaign with the fields of your Hubspot form. Once you are ready, click Done and Next in the top right corner to finalize the changes. OptiMonk will automatically Sync the data of the new subscribers from your selected Campaign.
If you need any further help or have any questions, just let us know at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist :)