How to use the ’Messenger Subscribe’ type?
To use the Social Element as a Messenger Subscribe, you have to create a Facebook Page.
1. Log in to https://manychat.com with your facebook account which has been connected to your Facebook Page.
2. Connect your Facebook Page with ManyChat.
3. To reach the ManyChat dashboard, complete the Onboarding process (if you didn't do it earlier).
4. Go to the ’Growth Tools’ page and click on the ’New Growth Tool’ button to create a new one.
5. Select the ’Button’ from ’Embeddable Widgets’ and go through the settings.
6. All you need to do is to activate the button and copy the value of the data-widget-id from setup and paste this ID to the Button ID section in the OptiMonk editor.
1. Log in to https://chatfuel.com/ with your facebook account which has been connected to your Facebook Page.
2. Connect your Facebook Page with Chatfuel.
3. Go to your Facebook Page and click on the ’About’ option. You will find the Page ID at the bottom of the page, copy this ID and paste it to the Page ID section in the OptiMonk editor.
4. Go to the Facebook settings page and click on the ’Apps’ option. Select the ’Chatfuel’ application and copy the Chatfuel User ID from the ’Get Help From App Developers’ section, then paste it to the App ID section in the OptiMonk editor.