If you use Recart for Facebook Messenger marketing, you can use Smart Display in your subscription campaigns to enhance your visitors' subscription experience.
The main purpose of Recart’s Smart Display is to make the subscription process as simple as possible. Smart Display detects whether a visitor is logged in to Facebook via the currently used browser. Your campaign will automatically offer the option to subscribe on Messenger when they are logged in, and it will offer an option for email subscription when they are not.
As a result, it will greatly improve visitors’ willingness to subscribe since they won’t have to go through the cumbersome process of logging in to Facebook just to subscribe.
Let’s see how you can enable Smart Display in your account!
1. First, log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/login/en
2. Select Campaigns on the left, then select a Campaign where you want to enable the Smart Display feature:
4. Select the Variant where you want to enable Smart Display:
5. Click on the Messenger Element on your Campaign to see its settings on the left:
If your Campaign does not have a Messenger Element yet, you can easily add it, just select Add Element and Messenger under the Other category:
You need to drag and drop the Element to add it:
As you can see, the settings will appear on the left once you have added the Element to your Campaign.
6. Make sure that Recart is selected from the available integrations and click on the toggle next to Smart display to enable it:
Just to illustrate how this setting changes what your visitors will see on the popup based on whether they are logged into Facebook or not:
As you can see above, depending on whether your visitor is logged in to Facebook or not, they might only see an e-mail input on your Recart campaign, but not a Messenger button.
You can find out more about our Recart integration here.
That's it! :) If you have any further questions or need any help, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you :)