This article will walk you through integrating SMSBump with your OptiMonk campaigns. Once you were able to complete the steps outlined in this guide, you will have the possibility to have subscribers added to your SMSBump list when they fill out an OptiMonk popup form. It may come in handy if you run marketing campaigns on a regular basis so that the subscribers who signed up via OptiMonk will also get notification about your upcoming promotions and news via text messages. It is really important to note, that it is only available for Shopify users.
To integrate SMSBump, please follow these steps below:
1. Log into your OptiMonk account
2. Click on the campaign in question
3. Scroll down and click on the Edit button in the Settings Summary section
4. Scroll down and click on the Add new integration button in the Integration section
5. Select SMSBump from the list
6. Give a name to your integration and click on the Authenticate button
7. You will now be redirected to SMSBump and will need to log into your account. Once you logged in, you will need to give OptiMonk permission to make requests to the SMSBump API on your behalf. Click on Yes
8. Now, the OptiMonk Integration Settings window will appear in front of you
9 Input Field Bindings: For every input field in your OptiMonk campaign, you can assign a field in your SMSBump list. SMSBump can only receive the following fields:
- Phone Number – you will need to select which OptiMonk input field you would like to use. Use the drop-down menu and select the following: phone*
- Name (if you have first name and/or last name fields on your popup, it will automatically be assigned
- Email Address (if you have an email address field on your popup, it will automatically be assigned
Once you were able to select a SMSBump field for each of your OptiMonk fields, you just need to click on Done.
To check your subscribers in SMSBump, follow these steps below:
1. Log into your Shopify account
2. Click on Apps
3. Select SMSBump from the list of installed apps
4. Click on Lists & Segments
5. When you integrated OptiMonk with SMSBump, the list called Text Marketing List was auto-generated. That is the list, where you will see all your subscribers coming from your OptiMonk campaign. Click on View to check them
That's it! Now, anytime a visitor signs up on your OptiMonk popup, they will be automatically added to a list in your SMSBump account.