You have the possibility to add a Send to Messenger button or checkbox widget to your OptiMonk campaign to increase your Messenger opt-ins.
Let’s see how to set this up!
1. Add a Messenger element to your OptiMonk campaign. You can easily drag and drop it on your popup
2. Select ShopMessage to be the Integration on the left
3. As you can see, the element will require a Widget ID, which you will need to find in your ShopMessage account. Please follow these steps below to find it:
- Navigate to the Growth Plugin tab in your ShopMessage dashboard
- Click Create
- Choose Integration with Existing Modal as the plugin type
- Select OptiMonk and then name your plugin
- Here, you will find the Growth Plugin ID, which you will need to copy
- Now let’s get back to your OptiMonk account. You would need to paste this copied Growth Plugin ID to the Widget ID section
- You can select the type of widget you would like to use - either a checkbox or a button
That's it! Once you save the changes, anytime a visitor signs up using this widget on your OptiMonk popup, they will be automatically added to your ShopMessage account.