The Agency account includes all the features which help to save the time for a Digital Marketing Agency or anyone who manages the campaigns for his/her clients.
Its main benefits are the following:
- Ability to split the clients’ campaigns among sub-accounts
- Granting access to sub-accounts
- Share Custom Templates among the sub-accounts
- Setup unique visitors’ limitation for the sub-accounts
- White-Libel features
Here are some insights into an Agency account:
- Main Dashboard:
- Sub-account management:
- White-Label settings:
- Template Sharing Dashboard:
How to create a sub-account for a client?
To add a new sub-account is as easy as a pie. All you need to do is to click on the New sub-account button on your main Agency dashboard:
Then, name the sub-account and you can optionally adjust its’ unique visitors’ limit:
If you tick No limit, then the sub-account will use the limit of the overall account.
As the last step, you may invite users who will have access to the sub-account, then click on the Create button:
The new sub-account is ready to be used!
How to invite a user to manage a sub-account?
Once the sub-account has already been created and you wish to add new users to have access to the sub-account, please follow the next steps:
- Click on the Setting button next to the sub-account:
Click on ‘Manage Users’ button:
Add the e-mail address and click on the ‘Go’ button. This will trigger an invitation e-mail that will be submitted to the e-mail address provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to security concerns the lifetime of the invitation link is limited. Make sure to inform the invited person to accept the invitation as soon as it is possible. However, if the invitation has expired, you can re-invite that person again.
How does Template Sharing work?
Template sharing is a function that allows to create your own templates, then distribute them among the sub-accounts. The main benefit of the Template Share function is that you can save your time significantly as if a very similar pattern is followed, there will be no need to create the same template one after another by logging to each sub-account. All you will need to do is to create it once, share it with your clients, and make minor changes if needed for a particular sub-account.
You can find the Template Share Dashboard here:
There are two ways to create a template for the clients:
- You can use any existing template, make changes then share it with the customers
- You can add New template
To use an existing template, click on the Settings button next to the templates name, then select one of the options:
Make it Draft. This will make the template disappear from the Published Templates section and will take it the Draft section. You can make any changes to it, then publish it again
Copy and Edit. This will create a copy of the original template and place a copy to the Draft section where you can make changes to the new version.
If you pick Edit settings option, you will be requested to update some properties of the template such as:
- Template name
- Template goal
- Template theme
- Specification of which of your sub-accounts will get the template. If you will leave it empty, the template will be available for all the sub-accounts
Once the configuration is ready, Save the Changes and Activate the campaign so that it will go to the Active Templates section:
After that, you can find the template available within the sub-accounts it has been shared with if you click on the New Campaign button.
In case, you wish to build your own template, the process will look very similar, but you will need to create a template from scratch. This option is usually recommended for designers and site-builders.
How to setup unique visitors' limit for an existing sub-account?
You can easily adjust the visitors limit for the existing sub-account:
- Click on the Setting button next to the sub-account
- Go to the Set visitor limit
3. Setup the maximum limit for the sub-account and save the changes
How to White-Label the account?
With OptiMonk, our Agency partners are welcomed to unbrand their OptiMonk account in order to re-sell this solution not as a 3rd party tool but as their own. With the White-Label settings your customers will not even notice that this is not your own personal tool as it will reflect your brand name everywhere.
Let's see how to set it up!
- Click on the initial letter of your name in the bottom left corner then go to Settings
- Go to White-Label settings
Within this section you will be able to update the following:
- Your own normal and Custom squared logo. This will make it possible for your clients to see your logos within their sub-accounts
- Brand name. This will make it possible to remove the OptiMonk brand name from the source code of your site and will add your own name
- Domain. You can setup your own custom domain so that your customers can use it to login to their personal accounts. In order for you to have one, please contact email@example.com and the technical team is going to help you with the settings
As you can see, it is easy to hide the OptiMonk’s name and add your own, while you can still enjoy the support of more than 20 people and expect service updates to make your life easier while your clients are more satisfied.
How to set up a White-Label Google Analytics Dashboard for your customers?
Measuring the performance of OptiMonk is very important, especially if you need to make a reporting about it for your clients. For this purpose, you can create a White-Label OptiMonk Dashboard for Google Analytics as per the instruction below:
- Log in to the Google Analytics account of the client where you'd like to see OptiMonk reporting
- Open the following link: https://www.google.com/analytics/web/template?uid=Ywh383lDR2GWenGNLIpGAA
- Select a view (the domain of your client) and create the dashboard
- Once it is done, you will be able to see the OptiMonk dashboard within the Dashboards option of the GA account
- Make the dashboard white-labeled by changing the names of the charts here: https://prnt.sc/rz7h2a and https://prnt.sc/rz7hsb
PLEASE NOTE: this instruction works only if the Google Analytics has been installed on the site as an independent tool. However, if it has been installed via the Google Tag Manager, please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org who will help you to set it up properly.