If you want to engage your subscribers, Sales Autopilot is a great choice. You can set up an integration between Sales Autopilot and OptiMonk with just a few steps!
1) First, log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/. Select Campaigns on the left, then click on the Campaign you wish to use for Sales Autopilot integration:
2) On the next page, click Edit settings on the right:
3) Click Add new integration under Where would you like to send the subscribers and campaign data?:
4) Select Sales Autopilot from the list:
5) To fill out these fields, we will need to get the relevant data from your Sales Autopilot account:
Keep this browser window open, and open Sales Autopilot in a new window.
6) Log in to your Sales Autopilot account, click on Settings on the bottom left, then select Integration, then select API keys from the dropdown menu:
7) If you do not have an API key yet, click on Add API key in the top right:
8) Next, we will need to copy the Username and Password to their respective fields in the OptiMonk window. It should look something like this:
Once you have copied the fields, give a name to the Integration, and click Done.
9) You will have a chance to select your list in the next step:
10) After you have selected the List and Form you want to use, you will have a chance to associate the input fields of your OptiMonk Campaign with the field identifiers on your Sales Autopilot form:
Once you have set up the fields, click Done and Next in the top right corner to finalize the changes.
That's it! :) If you have any further questions or need any help, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you :)