If you want to engage your subscribers, Sales Autopilot is a great choice. You can set up an integration between Sales Autopilot and OptiMonk with just a few steps!
- First, log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/. Select Campaigns on the left, then click on the Campaign you wish to use for Sales Autopilot integration:
- On the next page, click Edit settings on the right:
- Click Add new integration under Add integration:
- Select Sales Autopilot from the list:
- To fill out these fields, we will need to get the relevant data from your Sales Autopilot account:
Keep this browser window open, and open Sales Autopilot in a new window.
- Log in to your Sales Autopilot account, click on Settings on the left, then click on Integration:
- Select Api keys from the dropdown menu:
- If you do not have an API key yet, click on Add API key:
- Next, we will need to copy the Username and Password to the OptiMonk window. It should look something like this:
Once you have copied the fields, give a name to the Integration, and click Done.
- You will have a chance to select your list in the next step:
- After you have selected the List and Form you want to use, you will have a chance to associate the input fields of your OptiMonk Campaign with the field identifiers on your Sales Autopilot form:
Once you have set up the fields, click Done and Next in the top right corner to finalize the changes.
That's it! :) If you have any further questions or need any help, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you :)