OptiMonk can use your Shopify Store products’ images and info directly for the on-site messages, so you can design content with product offers much faster as you do not even need to upload the products to OptiMonk one-by-one. You can choose from one of our many available templates, or you can create your own with our Product Element.
While using Product Element for Upsell purposes may increase the chance of immediate conversion, the extra value that it has is that your visitors can place the product directly to their cart. This will save their time as there will be no need to navigate them to the products page first in order to proceed with purchasing.
1. To find a template which already has a Product Element, select the Increase sales goal when you select a template:
2. Select a design you like. You will see a preview first. If you like the design, select Use this template:
3. Once in the Editor, you will see the Product Element on the left which you can use if you want to create your own design:
4. This template already has the Product Element, so you just need to click on one of the products on the popup to select your own, from the list of products you have already uploaded to your Shopify store:
- You can select any of the products listed or you can also just use the Search Product option to find the one you need.
- Once you select the item(s) to recommend
- product image
- product name,
- price and
will be synced and automatically displayed on the popup. What is more, if you have a reduced price, we’ll even display the old price crossed out.
See? Easy as pie. :)
In case you don’t have a Shopify store you are still allowed to use the Product Element to do upsell on your site. Syncing, however, will not work in this case so you’ll have to upload the product images and all important information (name, price, etc.) before activating your message.
- Simply click on one of the product elements and open your options on the left to enable your modifications.
- In case you don’t want to show the SKU or any other information you can als just switch them off.
This way setting up the popup will probably take a couple of extra minutes compared to product syncing available for Shopify, but totally worth the time. Additionally, by clicking on the SHOP NOW button the products will be added to your visitors' cart automatically saving lots of their time and increasing the chances of conversion.