If you don’t see any impressions, you will have to check the following:
- Is the Campaign active? If not, please turn this on with the toggle bar. For step-by-step instructions please read our article on how to Activate your campaign here.
- Are there any variants under the campaign? (click on the campaign and you will see the variants listed below)
- Is at least one variant active?
- Is there at least one setting under the “When would you like the popup to show up”?
- Is OptiMonk installed on your website?
- For custom-built websites:
- Only for Shopify, WordPress, and Magento websites:
- Is the OptiMonk plugin installed on your website? (you can easily check this by checking the source code of the website. Go to the website, hit Ctrl+U, then Ctrl+F, and search for the word OptiMonk. If the word is present, the code has already been inserted).
It should look like this:
- If you have used Google Tag Manager to implement the OptiMonk code:
You can check if the OptiMonk code is implemented on your website by opening your website in Google Chrome, pressing F12, select Console view, click in the white text box, then type OptiMonk:
If you see results for OptiMonk like you can see in the picture above, the integration was successful :)
If, after going through this checklist, you still experience issues, please contact us via email@example.com