This article will walk you through how to integrate CM Commerce with your OptiMonk campaigns. Once you have completed the steps outlined in this guide, you will have the possibility to have subscribers added to your CM Commerce mailing list when they fill out an OptiMonk popup form. This may come in handy if you run e-mail marketing campaigns on a regular basis so that the subscribers who signed up via OptiMonk will also get notifications about your upcoming promotions and news.
To set up the integration between OptiMonk and CM Commerce, please follow these steps:
1. First, please log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/login/en
2. Select Campaigns on the left menu, then select the Campaign you wish to set up with CM Commerce:
3. Click on Edit settings on the right-hand side:
4. Click on Add new integration under Add integration:
5. Select CM Commerce from the list of available integrations:
6. You will see the following window:
7. You will need to get the API key from your CM Commerce account. To do so, please log in to your CM Commerce account in a new browser tab (Click here to login to your CM Commerce account), and you will see your API Key at the top of the page underneath Company Profile.
8. You will need to copy and paste the API key to the respective field in your OptiMonk account, once you have copied the API key over it should look similar to the following image:
9. Click on Done
10. You will be presented with the Field Bindings page which allows you to bind input fields on your campaign to the correct fields on your CM Commerce list. You will first need to select the List name on your CM Commerce account:
11. For standard fields like Firstname, Lastname and Emails these will automatically be synced with your CM Commerce list but for any additional fields added to the campaign, this will need to be added manually
12. Once you have bind all the fields for the campaign that you want to sync to CM Commerce, click on "Done"
13. If you do not need to integrate any other 3rd party services then you can click on "That's all the integrations I need"
OptiMonk will automatically Sync the data of the new subscribers from your selected Campaign.
If you need any further help or have any questions, just let us know at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist :)