Integrating Robly with OptiMonk allows you to gather leads with OptiMonk and use Robly’s powerful email marketing solutions to connect with your subscribers. It may come handy if you run marketing campaigns on a regular basis, so that the subscribers who signed up via OptiMonk will also get news about your upcoming promotions and news.
To set up integration with Robly please follow these steps:
IMPORTANT: To integrate Robly with OptiMonk, you will need to an API key and an API ID. To get these credentials, you must contact email@example.com to request your API key and API ID. Once you have your API credentials, follow the steps below.
- Login to your OptiMonk admin dashboard at OptiMonk.com and click on the Settings button next to the campaign you would like to use for integration.
On smaller screen sizes, you will see a menu button, click on Settings in the menu that appears.
- This will take you to your Campaign Settings page for that campaign. Scroll down to find the heading Integrations and click on the discursive arrow next to: Where would you like to keep the list of subscribers?
- By default, your subscribers are stored in the internal database of your OptiMonk account. To store new subscribers in another email, newsletter, or CRM system, click on ‘Set up’ next to External System.
- Select Robly from the list that appears.
- If you haven’t done so already, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request your API key and API ID. When you have these credentials, you can simply copy and paste them into their appropriate fields in your OptiMonk dashboard. Then, click on the ‘Test connection’ button to test the connection.
- After you’ve integrated Robly with your OptiMonk account, select the List at Robly where your subscribers will be added. You can also select the field in your Robly list, where the ‘source’ will be added. You can enable functions like ‘Verification email’, ‘Welcome email’ and ‘Autoresponder’ for the leads you get from OptiMonk.
- Once you’ve confirmed your settings, scroll to the top of the Campaign Settings page in your OptiMonk Dashboard and click on ‘Save and Edit’ to save your settings.
That's it! Now, whenever a visitor signs up through the OptiMonk campaign you configured, they will be automatically added to your list at Robly.