Integrating Interspire with OptiMonk allows you to gather leads with OptiMonk and use Interspire’s powerful email marketing, ecommerce and content management tools to connect with your subscribers. It may come handy if you run marketing campaigns on a regular basis, so that the subscribers who signed up via OptiMonk will also get news about your upcoming promotions and news.
To set up integration with Interspire please follow these steps:
- Go to the Campaigns -> Click on the Campaigns -> Scroll towards the Integrations and select Interspire from the list that appears.
- To integrate with OptiMonk, you will need to retrieve your XML API URL, Username and Token at Interspire. To do so, please open a new tab or browser window, and login to your Interpsire account. In the top right corner click on ‘Users & Groups’ and select ‘View User Accounts’ from the list that appears.
- Locate your account in the list that appears and click on the ‘Edit’ button at the right end of the row.
- Choose the ‘Advanced User Settings’ tab. Make sure the box next to ‘Yes, allow this user to use the XML API’ is checked. If not, check this box, then click on the ‘Save’ button. Once you have enabled the XML API, you will see the XML Path, Username and Token listed. Copy and paste the XML Path into the field labeled ‘XML API URL’ at OptiMonk. Then, copy and paste the XML Username and Token into their appropriate fields.
- Once you’ve entered the information in your OptiMonk dashboard, click on the link button to test the connection. After you’ve integrated Interspire with your OptiMonk account, select the List at Interpsire where your subscribers will be added. You can also select the fields in your Interspire list, where the ‘firstname’, ‘lastname’ and ‘source’ will be added. Once you’ve confirmed the settings, scroll to the top of the Campaign Settings page in your OptiMonk Dashboard and click on ‘Save and Edit’ to save your settings.
That's it! Now, whenever a visitor signs up through the OptiMonk campaign you configured, they will be automatically added to your list at Interspire.