To install OptiMonk on your website using Google Tag Manager, follow these steps:
1) First, log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/login/en
2) On the Dashboard, you'll see a step that asks to you embed the OptiMonk code into your website. Click it to continue.
3) Next, choose a method to install the code. Select your platform for direct integration or opt for Google Tag Manager in this case.
4) Now, you only have to add the code to Google Tag Manager. In the app's second step, you'll find a detailed guide on how to proceed, but we've also provided the instructions here for your convenience.
5) Open a new webpage and log in to your Google Tag Manager account and select the website you wish to implement OptiMonk on.
6) Select Add a new Tag.
7) Click on Tag Configuration, then select Custom HTML.
8) Click inside the HTML box and paste the OptiMonk code you have copied previously with the shortcut Ctrl + V, or right-click with your mouse and select Paste.
9) Click on Triggering and select All Pages.
0) Once you are done, this is what you will see. Finalize the changes by clicking Save in the top right corner.
11) Do not forget to click Submit to finish the setup.
12) You do not have to change anything on the next page, you can give a name to the changes, then click Publish in the top right corner.
In case you need any further help or have any questions, just let us know at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you further :)