You can easily integrate OptiMonk with your WordPress site by following the instruction described below. The step-by-step guide is going to introduce you to which actions to take in order to implement OptiMonk on your website successfully. You will be able to set it up in no time to your website and then getting started with creating and optimizing your OptiMonk campaigns.
Please also note that depending on if you use WordPress.org or WordPress.com, the admin page might look a little bit different, but the steps to install OptiMonk are similar.
To install the OptiMonk plugin, please follow these steps:
- Click on Plugins on the left, then select Add new:
- Click on the Search bar and search for the word OptiMonk. Click on Install Now next to Exit Popups & Onsite Retargeting by Optimonk from the results:
- Click on Activate
After activation has been completed successfully, you’ll find the OptiMonk plugin in the list of Installed Plugins.
- Sign in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/login/en. Scroll down and select Install code on the left:
- Select WordPress from the list, and Copy your OptiMonk ID:
- Go back to the WordPress admin page, navigate to Appearance on the left and select OptiMonk.
Copy and Insert your OptiMonk ID Number into your OptiMonk WordPress Plugin:
- Click on Save Changes to finish the setup.
Congratulations, you can start using OptiMonk on your website!
If you need any further help or have any questions, just let us know at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist :)