The GetResponse integration with OptiMonk allows you to have subscribers added to your GetResponse mailing list when they fill out an OptiMonk popup form. It may come in handy if you run marketing campaigns on a regular basis so that the subscribers who signed up via OptiMonk will also get news about your upcoming promotions and news.
Please follow the next steps to set up the integration:
1) Log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/
2) Select the Campaigns menu on the left, then select the Campaign you would like to set up with GetResponse.
3) Click on Edit settings on the bottom right.
4) Select Add new integration under Where would you like to send the subscribers and campaign data?
5) Select GetResponse from the available list of integrations.
6) You need to fill out the following fields to continue.
You can give a name to the integration, then you need to fill out the API key. You can get the API key from your GetResponse account with the following steps:
6.1) Log in to your GetResponse account, then click the menu icon in the top left, and select Integrations and API.
6.2) Select the API menu, and click on Generate API key.
6.3) You can give a name to the key to help you identify it, then click Generate.
6.4) Copy the generated key to the respective field in your OptiMonk account.
6.5) Once you have copied the key, click Done to continue.
7) You can select the GetResponse Campaign you wish to use. Once selected, click Done to continue.
8) On the last screen, you will be able to set up the association between the input fields of your OptiMonk Campaign and your GetResponse list.
Once you are ready, click Done and Next in the top right corner to save your settings.
That's it! :) If you need any further help or have additional questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than happy to assist you :)