We have an excellent new feature that allows you to keep track of your new subscribers via instant email notifications. The Lead Notification feature is handy if you want to monitor your new subscribers, or if you want to get in touch with them. Once you turn on this feature, you will get notified via email in an instant when someone signs up.
- To activate Lead Notifications, go to the Campaigns menu and choose one of your campaigns:
- On the campaign page, click on the Edit settings button:
- You will find the notification toggle switch right below the integration options. You can even add as many email addresses as you would like to!
- Click on Next in the top right corner to finalize the changes.
- You will receive an invite via email from email@example.com. You need to confirm this to receive the notifications:
You will only receive this invitation the first time you add this email.
Congratulations! :) Accept the invite, and you are good to go!
You can see the notification you will receive via email every time a new visitor subscribes to your list:
Pro tip: you can create a new folder for firstname.lastname@example.org in your email inbox if you want to keep your inbox nice and tidy :)