Recart is a great way to engage your subscribers and grow your Messenger list. If you already have the Recart and the OptiMonk applications installed on your Shopify, WordPress, or WooCommerce store, then you can already use Messenger Element for your OptiMonk Campaigns. You can find a lot of ready-to-use templates in OptiMonk to grow your Messenger list.
1) Just log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/login/en and select New campaign:
2) Select the Collect Messenger Subscribers goal on the left, and you will see the available templates
To find out more on how to use the Messenger Element, please check this article: https://support.optimonk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000277525-Messenger-Popups-All-you-need-to-know
If you do not have both applications installed yet, then you need to install both applications for your Shopify store in order to use the Messenger Element in your Campaigns and take advantage of the Recart integration.
You can find a detailed guide on how to install the OptiMonk application for your Shopify store here: https://support.optimonk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208244389-Integrating-OptiMonk-with-Shopify-e-commerce-platform
The following steps will depend on whether you are using Shopify, WordPress, or WooCommerce. Once you have set up your website with OptiMonk, please follow these steps to set up Recart:
1) First, log in to your Shopify account admin page at https://accounts.shopify.com/store-login if you are not logged in yet.
2) Next, select Apps on the left-hand side then click on Visit the Shopify App Store:
3) Next, search for the Recart application, or use this link: https://apps.shopify.com/recart
Click on Add app:
4) Confirm the installation by clicking on Install app:
5) Go through the Recart onboarding to set up your Recart account:
Please note you will need a Facebook account and a Facebook page in order to use Recart.
6) Please select OptiMonk at the 5th step of the onboarding and click Next to finish the setup:
That’s it! You can now start using Messenger Element for your OptiMonk Campaigns. :)
The steps are similar in case you have WordPress or a WooCommerce website. Please note that WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin, and you need it to use the Racart plugin. You need to install OptiMonk, WooCommerce, and Recart plugins on the admin page of your website:
1) First, log in to the admin page of your website
2) Select Plugins on the left, then click Add New:
3) You can use the search bar in the top right to search for OptiMonk and Recart. Please install both plugins by clicking on Install Now:
4) Once the installation is finished, you will see a new button Activate. Click on the button to Activate the Recart plugin:
5) If you do not have a Recart account yet, go to https://app.recart.com/register and create an account. Select Sign Up and WooCommerce:
6) On the next page, you will see your Site ID which you will need to copy and paste to the admin page of your website:
7) On the admin page of your website go to WooCommerce/Settings, then select Integration then Recart:
Paste the Site ID from the previous page then click Save changes.
That's it! :)
Once you have set up your Recart application, you will be able to further customize and set up automatic actions at https://app.recart.com/home.
If you have any further questions or need any further help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.