Recart is a great way to engage your subscribers and grow your Messenger list. If you already have the Recart and the OptiMonk applications installed on your Shopify store, then you can already use Messenger Element for your OptiMonk Campaigns. You can find a lot of ready-to-use templates in OptiMonk to grow your Messenger list.
Just log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/login/en and select New campaign:
Select the Collect Messenger Subscribers goal on the left, and you will see the available templates:
If you do not have both applications installed yet, then you need to install both applications for your Shopify store in order to use the Messenger Element in your Campaigns and take advantage of the Recart integration.
You can find a detailed guide on how to install the OptiMonk application for your Shopify store here: https://support.optimonk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208244389-Integrating-OptiMonk-with-Shopify-e-commerce-platform
Once you have set up your Shopify store with OptiMonk, please follow these steps to set up Recart:
- First, log in to your Shopify account admin page at https://accounts.shopify.com/store-login if you are not logged in yet.
- Next, select Apps on the left-hand side then click on Visit the Shopify App Store:
- Next, search for the Recart application, or use this link: https://apps.shopify.com/recart
Click on Add app:
- Confirm the installation by clicking on Install app:
- Go through the Recart onboarding to set up your Recart account:
Please note you will need a Facebook account and a Facebook page in order to use Recart.
- Please select OptiMonk at the 5th step of the onboarding and click Next to finish the setup:
That’s it! You can now start using Messenger Element for your OptiMonk Campaigns. :)
Once you have set up your Recart application, you will be able to further customize and set up automatic actions at https://app.recart.com/home.
If you have any further questions or need any further help, please contact us at email@example.com.