With this condition, you can exclude visitors from an OptiMonk campaign who have already subscribed to one of your lists through another OptiMonk campaign.
Important: with the Subscribers / Non-subscribers rule, you can only segment those visitors that have subscribed through one of your OptiMonk campaigns.
You can set it up with the following steps:
1) Log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/login/en
2) Select Campaigns on the left:
3) Select the Campaign you want to set up by clicking on its name:
4) Click on Edit settings on the right:
5) Click on Add new condition under Select who should see the popup:
6) Select Subscribers / Non-subscribers from the list by clicking on the Add sign:
You will be able to customize the settings on the next page:
If you need to exclude all subscribers, we recommend keeping the default “any list” option. If you prefer to exclude visitors who subscribed to a specific list, please select the name of the list from the dropdown menu:
Alternatively, you can also target visitors who have previously subscribed through your OptiMonk campaigns. In this case, you should select the “appear only” option first, then select the required lists:
7) Click on Save then Next in the top right corner to save your settings:
That's it! If you have any further questions or need any help, just let us know at email@example.com, and we would be happy to assist you :)