This article will walk you through how to integrate MailerLite with your OptiMonk campaigns. Once you have completed the steps outlined in this guide, you will have the possibility to have subscribers added to your MailerLite mailing list when they fill out an OptiMonk popup form. This may come in handy if you run e-mail marketing campaigns on a regular basis so that the subscribers who signed up via OptiMonk will also get notifications about your upcoming promotions and news.
To set up the integration between OptiMonk and MailerLite, please follow these steps:
1. First, please log in to your OptiMonk account at https://app.optimonk.com/login/en
2. Select Campaigns on the left menu, then select the Campaign you wish to set up with MailerLite:
3. Click on Edit Settings on the right side of the screen
4. Click on Add new integration under Add integration:
5. Select MailerLite from the list
6. You will need to enter a name for the new integration and the MailerLite API key
7. You will need to go to your MailerLite dashboard, click on your profile icon which can be found at the top right of the page screen, then click on Integrations
8. On the following screen you will need to select the "Developer API"
9. Click on Copy to copy the API Key so that we can paste this into OptiMonk
10. Paste into the OptiMonk field and then click on Done
11. We now need to select the Subscription list that was set up in MailerLite and then bind the fields to the MailerLite fields. Please note that standard first name, last name, and email fields are automatically setup
12. Click on Done
13. I tested the campaign to make sure that the data is synced from OptiMonk to MailerLite, we can see in the following screenshot that it worked perfectly :)
If you need any further help or have any questions, just let us know at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist :)