You can stay up-to-date with your customers and make sales simple and more efficient with MiniCRM. It is very simple to integrate MiniCRM with OptiMonk. Please follow the below steps to do so:
1) Log in to your account at https://app.optimonk.com/
2) Select Campaigns on the left, then select the Campaign you want to use with MiniCRM:
3) Select Edit settings on the right:
4) Click on Add new integration under Add integration:
5) Select MiniCRM from the list of available integrations:
6) You can give a name to your Integration:
Before you can proceed, you will need to get the System ID and the API key from your MiniCRM account.
7) Log in to your MiniCRM account. You will find your System ID in the address bar of your web browser:
As you can see, MiniCRM will take me to the address https://r3.minicrm.io/59489/#TodayView after login. My System ID is the number in this link, in this case, 59489.
8) Select the gear icon on the right:
9) Select System at the top, then Scroll down until you see API key:
10) Click on Create an API key, then copy the API key:
11) Paste the API key and the System ID into their respective fields in your OptiMonk account, then click Done to proceed:
12) In the last step, you need to select a:
- Modul name - The subscribers will be saved to this module.
- Subscriber status - Optional, the subscribers will be given this status.
- MiniCRM user - Optional, the subscribers will be assigned to this user.
Once you select a Module name, you will be able to associate the input fields of your OptiMonk Campaign with your fields in MiniCRM:
13) Click on Done and Next in the top right corner to finalize the changes:
That's it! :) If you have further questions or need any help, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you :)