OptiMonk makes it easy to improve your e-commerce results on the BigCommerce platform. You can integrate OptiMonk with your BigCommerce store by following the instruction described below. The step-by-step guide is going to introduce you to which actions to take in order to implement OptiMonk on your website successfully. You’ll be able to set it up in no time to start creating and optimizing your OptiMonk campaigns.
Please follow these steps to set up the integration:
2. Look for Insert code option under the Account panel:
3. If you have multiple domains, you need to select the domain at first on which you want to use Optimonk.
4. After selecting your domain, choose Bigcommerce as the platform you use.
5. Here, you’ll have two options to integrate OptiMonk with your Bigcommerce website:
- Install through BigCommerce (recommended) or
- Install through Google Tag Manager. In this example, we’ll show you how you can add OptiMonk to your site through BigCommerce. For further info on how to integrate through Google Tag Manager, please refer to this article.
To add the OptiMonk code to your BigCommerce website, just click on the second step labeled, “Add our code to your BigCommerce e-commerce website” and follow the instructions. You can also follow the guide here:
7. Open a new tab and log in to the admin page of your BigCommerce website
8. Select Storefront on the left from the sidebar:
9. Next, select Script Manager:
10. Click on Create a Script:
11. On the next page give a name to your Script:
12. Then select the following options:
- Location on page: Header
- Select pages where script will be added: All pages
- Script category: Essential
- Script type: Script
13. The last step is to paste the code you have copied from your OptiMonk admin:
Click Save in the bottom right corner to Save the new Script.
You should see a message Script created and you can find the new Script under Installed Scripts.