We are really sorry that you have decided to uninstall OptiMonk, but of course, we are here to help. If you have experienced any difficulties or have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to help you.
The steps to uninstall OptiMonk depend on how you have installed it in the first place. You can install OptiMonk in 2 ways:
- Install OptiMonk with an application
OptiMonk is installed with an application
We have direct integration with Shoprenter, Shopify, WordPress, and Magento which means we have an application available for these systems. If you have installed OptiMonk through an application, you can uninstall OptiMonk by removing the said application.
You will find the steps to uninstall the application below:
First, log in to the admin page of your Shopify website, then select Apps on the left:
Look for Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk, and click Delete next to it.
If you use a WordPress site, you can uninstall the OptiMonk plugin with the following steps:
Log in to the admin page of your WordPress site, then select Installed Plugins under Plugins. Look for Deactivate next to OptiMonk in the Plugin list:
Once Deactivated, you will have the option to Delete the plugin:
- In order to remove the Magento Extension, log in to the admin page of your Magento site, select System on the left, then Web Setup Wizard:
- Select Module Manager on the next page:
- Look for OptiMonk, and click on Select, then Disable:
- Click on Start Readiness Check:
- Click on Next once the check is done:
- Click on Create Backup then click Next once the backup is ready:
- Click on Disable on the next screen:
In order to uninstall the application on your Shoprenter site, please log in to the admin page of your website, then click on Alkalmazások, then look for OptiMonk. Click on the bin icon next to OptiMonk:
If you have any further questions or need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you.